Australian model Brad Turvey was born on March 10 in Hong Kong but he grew up in Australia. A face so handsome, and a great smile with perfect white teeth in the CLOSE-UP (toothpaste) commercial 2002 give Brad all the attention that he can handle.
Turvey was first discovered when was vacationing with friends in a beach in the Philippines when someone approached him and offered him to give modelling a try. Acting offers soon followed.
Turvey is a busy man. He is currently working with GMA-7 (Philippine TV Channel). He's been a regular cast member enjoying fight scenes in "Encantadia" (telenovela) and also having fun with the games in "Nuts Entertainment." He also has an FM radio show on RX 93.1 called the "Morning Rush" which airs daily, Mondays through Saturdays, 6-9 a.m. ; and hosts corporate shows.
As for endorsements, Turvey has Champion, Doc Martens, Oakley, and Blue Water Spa. He's also a member of GMA’s Circle of Seven who are representatives to create awareness about HIV and AIDS.
Background in Modeling:
Designers include Randy Ortiz, Ariel Agasang, Rajo Laurel and brands like MILKWEAR, NIKE, TABU, PENSHOPPE
Продолжение ниже рекламного блока:
* VIVA MINERAL WATER (Dec 2001) - TV
* GIFT GATE (Dec 2001) - TV and PRINT
* CLOSE-UP (July 2002) - TV, PRINT and BILLBOARD
* SMART PURE TEXT (Oct 2002) - TV, PRINT, RADIO, IN-STORE COLLATERALS
* PENSHOPPE - (Oct 2002) - "Surprising" Image model with Mandy Moore TV, PRINT, BILLBOARDS and ALL STORE COLLATERALS
* PEPSI - (Oct 2002) - TV and PRINT